We take your privacy seriously, and we want you to know how we collect, use and protect your information according to the new GDPR guidelines active per May 25th 2018. Reparts does not share your information unless legally ordered to.
- What information we collect
- How we use that information
- How we protect your information
- Your choices regarding your personal information
This Policy applies to reparts.eu and Reparts BV. We may post additional information if more details are needed to explain our privacy practices.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information You Give Us
We receive and may store any information you enter on our websites or give to us over the phone, fax or email. For example, we collect information from you when you place an order, create an account, call us with a question, create a Wish List, write a review, or use any of our services.
The information we collect from you includes things like:
- Your name
- Your Company name
- Your billing and/or shipping address
- Your e-mail address
- Your phone number
- Your credit card number and/or other payment information
- Credit application information, such as SSN, TIN, or EIN
- Demographic information, such as product preferences
- It may also include information you give us about other people or businesses, such as the name and address of an alternate ship to/bill to location and a recipient at that location
Information from Other Sources
We may also receive information about you from other sources, including third parties that help us update, expand and analyze our records and identify new customers.
Like many other websites, we also collect information through cookies and other automated means. Cookies are commonly used by websites to save data on your computer. The information we collect from cookies may include your IP address, browser and device characteristics, referring URLs, and a record of your interactions with our website.
Because we like to know how our customers are using our website to improve and optimize our website we use Google Analytics. For this reason cookies from Google are placed on our website. The information coming from these cookies are analyzed by Google. Google always anonymize this data as well as they can and we cannot track you down personally. Google will only share this information unless they are legally ordered to or if third parties are processing data commissioned by Google. We dit not give Google permission to use the obtained data for any other Google services. Google is a USA-based company. The collected data is stored on servers based in the USA. Google confirms to the EU-US Privacy Shield principals.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use the information we collect for things like:
- Fulfilling orders and requests for products, services or information
- Processing returns and exchanges
- Tracking and confirming online orders
- Delivering your products
- Conducting research and analysis
- Establishing and managing your accounts with us
- Communicating things like special events, promotions and surveys
- Processing Reparts BV credit applications
- Facilitating interactions with Reparts BV and others, such as enabling you to email a link to a friend
- Operating, evaluating and improving our business
- Data Retention
- We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
HOW WE SHARE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Reparts BV does not sell, rent or trade your personal information to third parties.
HOW WE PROTECT THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Whether you are ordering online or by email, fax or phone, we use reasonable security measures to protect the confidentiality of personal information under our control and appropriately limit access to it. Reparts BV cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
We use a variety of information security measures to protect your online transactions with us. The Reparts BV Web site uses encryption technology, such as Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), to protect your personal information during data transport. SSL protects information you submit via our web site such as ordering information including your name, address and credit card number. Information you provide to us via email, fax or phone does not traverse the public Internet.
YOUR CHOICES REGARDING THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
You may choose to:
- Stop receiving marketing or promotional e-mails, direct mail, phone and mobile marketing communications
- Update and correct your personal information
- Cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services
To do any of these, let us know by one of these methods:
- Follow the directions in a marketing e-mail or direct mail or mobile communication that you receive from us.
- Call +31 (0)24 202 40 50 with your request and current contact information.
- Send an e-mail with your request and current contact information to email@example.com
PROTECTING CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
We are committed to protecting children’s privacy on the Internet and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Version last revised May 4th 2018